Friday, October 05, 2007

 

Webmaster News

For readers who haven't heard, your ATY webmaster is about to embark on a major life change, namely moving permanently to Columbus, Ohio.

I wanted to assure everyone that I will continue to support Across the Years with technical services as I have done the last few years, although being frantically busy right now with trying to get moved by mid-November means that a few new features of the web site that I was hoping to implement for this year will not make it into this year's show.

The biggest change for me will be that starting this year I'll be running the race as an out-of-state visitor rather than a local resident.

It's my hope to continue to support ATY in coming years from my new home in Ohio.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in December, for what will undoubtedly be the very best edition of Across the Years ever.

--
Lynn

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?